Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GratiTuesday- Overwhelmed by Gratitude :)

I have so much to be thankful for this week!  First, I became a Grandma by heart:

image

image

My oldest son turned 15 on Saturday and we went to Rainforest Café to celebrate.  I wasn’t sure how the babies would do, but they really had a great time Smile

image

image

Our Niece Calley drove in to town to surprise Auston for his birthday!  It was so great to see her.  I just really, really like her Smile

image

image

I’ve said it before, our kids behave more like siblings with their cousin than cousins, and I’m so thankful for that. 

And, yesterday Auston got his Learner’s Permit, which I’m not sure if I should be thankful for or not LOL  Winking smile 

AND, this weekend I’m going to San Antonio with my very very dear friend Gwenn for Women of Faith…..

And, as if that’s not enough….  I’m lucky enough to share this crazy life with my best friend, favorite person, fun loving, husband Smile

image

image

Yep…  I’ve got a LOT to be thankful for!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)