Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GratiTuesday- Thankful for the People in our Life

I write this post on the heels of a terrible migraine….  It’s hard not to be grateful after feeling so terrible Winking smile  This morning I’m filled with gratitude for the people that are in our kids’ lives.  My boys had a Court of Honor for Scouts last night and they are both in a position of leadership, (Gregory is Senior Patrol Leader and Auston is Assistant Senior Patrol Leader).  I wasn’t able to go to the COH last night because of my migraine and when I got up this morning I had two messages on facebook telling me the boys did great and another telling me they did great and that she “just loves watching Gregory because he’s so calm under pressure”.  These types of compliments mean so much to a mom.  And I think they are so important to the kids too.  I fail a lot at giving compliments to the other scouts and their parents, but I do try to whenever I think about it.  It was so nice to be on the receiving end of this today Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)