Sunday, October 02, 2011

Supper Sunday- Crustless Pumpkin Pie

This is a go-to item for me during the fall…  I love love love pumpkin pie and when I first made this I was skeptical.  But, I really don’t miss the crust- especially if I put a dollop of whip cream on top SmilePlease forgive the quality of the picture…  This is the second slice I “had” to eat because I got it out for a picture….. When this one didn’t turn out wonderful either I decided it was just too bad…. LOL

IMAG2288

Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Makes 8 Servings, WW Points+ 4 pts.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup sucanat (You can substitute white or brown sugar)
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice,
     ----or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 cup Egg Beaters (or 2 eggs, but may change points)
1 can pure Pumkin (Not the Pie Filling)
1 can Pet Milk (Evaporated Milk)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425.  Spray a pie pan with oil.  Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well combined.  Pour into pie pan and bake for 15 minutes at 425.  Then turn down heat to 350 and bake an additional 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.  Let cool, and store in refrigerator Smile

You can skinny it up even further by using Splenda instead of sugar (I just have some major issues with the use of Splenda and it’s possible health consequences)… And you can use Fat Free Evaporated Milk as well Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)