Sunday, October 16, 2011

Supper Sunday- Great WW Friendly Recipes!


Today I want to share a website I found with some recipes!  I'm always looking for places to spark my creativity, or help me  to get some new ideas for WW friendly meals.  In my meeting last week a lady mentioned that she found a new website with TONS of stuff, so I'm now sharing it with you!   It not only has a bunch of recipes, but they're already configured with Points Plus :)   I'd double check every so often, just to make sure they're accurate, but it's a great site!

The website is called Laloosh.  I have no idea what that stands for, but it's catchy ;)  

A quick look over the website and I've already found some recipes I'd like to try in the coming weeks:
One thing I will caution you on, is the older recipes appear to have the old points values on them, so be very sure it says points+, and/or check the values.  For example, the Sugar Cookies claim to be 1 point, but that's the old system, so I'll be checking them before I eat any :)

Hope you enjoy it!  If you find anything on there you just have to share, please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)