Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Time Friday- I’m a Grandma!

Yesterday our adopted by heart daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!  I had the privilege of being there in the room with her while she gave birth and it was an amazing experience that I will never forget.  I was so proud of Heather and how she pushed through the pain to do what needed to be done to have the baby.  I was so proud of her determination and strength.  And, the baby looks just like her momma, absolutely beautiful!  Smile  I stayed the night in the hospital with her, and loved spending her first night of life with her.  I was with her when her first birthday ended and when her first full day of life began Smile  I do have to say, though, it was weird to be called Grandma LOL…  I’m not that old…  I swear!

I’ll share pictures when momma says It’s ok Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)