Saturday, September 03, 2011

Singing Saturday- Come Lord Jesus, Come

We went back to Bible Study this week, and let me tell you- my spirit was giddy as we drove into the parking lot.  I love bible study.  It is literally water for my soul.  And I love singing on the worship team.  This year I can’t sing for the devotional songs because my oldest has an online class in the morning on Thursdays, so I’m not able to get there early for practicing and sound checks.  But I still get to sing during lecture time and I’m so thankful for that.  Anyway, this week one of the songs we sang was Come, Lord Jesus, Come.  I love this song.  It often brings me to a state of worship that when I’m singing it up on the altar I have a physical response to the presence of the Holy Spirit.  I hope this will brighten your day today too.

 
Come, Lord Jesus, Come (All Who are Thirsty)
All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the streams of life!
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
By the waves of His mercy
As deep cries out to deep
(We sing)

Come Lord Jesus come (3x)
Holy Spirit come (3x)
As deep cries out to deep (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)