Friday, September 02, 2011

The perfect popsicles for toddlers :)

I have found the perfect popsicles for toddlers.  I am not usually one who will buy the expensive popsicles, but I bought these when I was going to be out of town, and they are perfect for little ones!

They are slow melt- I have no idea how they make them melt slow, but they really do- and they are the perfect size for the littles.  Because of the slow melt technology they don’t make much of a mess at all.  The other day we were out of these and gave the babies regular popsicles…  Oh MY>  So, if you’ve been avoiding giving your littles popsicles because of the mess…  give these a try…

See- perfect size Smile

imageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)