Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Monday- 7/11

 

Hi Everyone!  I'm back from what I will remember not as my week at "Hale", but my week in "Hell".  I enjoyed being with the boys, don't get me wrong, but we had some problems at camp that ended in a bang with 3 of the 4 adults getting the flu....  NOT fun!!  But we're home now and I'm mostly recovered...  So, here's my plan for the week...

Let me recap my goals from before camp:

  • Walk at least 20 miles over the course of the week.   DONE!  Walked a little over 31 miles! 
  • Stay within my points range, and reserve at least 10 of my weekly points.   I'm pretty sure...  Didn't count points on Sunday because we were already gone for Camp, but had a bajillion left... 
  • Eat all 5 servings of fruit and veggies every day DONE!
  • GOALD FOR CAMP:
  • Eat fruits and veggies every day DONE- Ate about 6-7 servings every day!  (except the 2 days I was sick) 
  • Walk up cardiac hill at least 3 times DONE! 
  • Hike the Bonahan Trail (11 Miles) – maybe- I have to drive the next day, so I’m going to play it by ear on this one Decided to participate in COPE with Auston instead, which was a good choice because I got sick that night....  It would have been terrible to get sick on the trail! 
  • Over the next 2 weeks lose at least 3 pounds I'll find out today when I weigh in....
So, all in all, I'm pretty proud of myself.  :)  No matter what the scale says I had a BUNCH of NSV's (Non- Scale Victories)

Here are my WW goals for this week:
  • Eat at least 5 servings of Fruits and Veggies every day
  • Walk at least 20 miles
  • Limit myself to one dessert type item per day
  • Lose at least 1 pound
  • Journal everything before eating it
  • Journal moods as well
Ok, so with that, here's my menu plan:

Monday:  Fish Tacos, Fruit Salad

Tuesday:  Pot Pies (Just me and the babies, boys will be at a concert)

Wednesday:  Brisket, Potato Salad, Watermelon

Thursday:  Southwest Chicken Salad

Friday:  My 15 Year Anniversary!!!!!  Going out to dinner!  :)

Saturday: BBQ Chicken, Baked Beans, Green Beans

Sunday:  Adoption Party!!!  Hot Dogs for a late lunch, so snack dinner ;)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)