Well, this week went quite well in the WW department . When I weighed in last Monday I was down 1.6 pounds, which wasn’t as much as I wanted, but still in the right direction, so I’ll take it. That loss also put me over the 15 pounds lost mark again, so I’m thrilled to be there. My weight loss is definitely not happening at the speed that I want it to, I want to lose 15 pounds this week! But, I feel good about the progress I’m making, and my body is changing more than the scale is letting on….
So, for my goals last week here’s how I did:
- Eat at least 5 servings of Fruits and Veggies every day DONE~
- Walk at least 20 miles WALKED A TOTAL OF 26 MILES~ :)
- Limit myself to one dessert type item per day DONE!
- Lose at least 1 pound I’LL KNOW WHEN I WEIGH IN, BUT I THINK SO!
- Journal everything before eating it DID OK, COULD IMPROVE
- Journal moods as well STARTED DOING THIS, NEED TO DO MORE
Ok, my goals for this coming week:
- Eat at least 3 servings of fruits every day
- Eat at least 2 servings of veggies each day
- Walk 25 miles
- Limit myself to 4 dessert items over the week
- Lose at least 1 pound
- Journal before eating
- Journal moods
- Do 1 other exercise activity besides my walking
So, here’s my menu- our garage fridge died, so I’m going to have to cook some of the foods in my freezer to make room…. It’ll be a weird menu week….
Monday: Snack Dinner (Eating up food from party and fridge)
Tuesday: Tilapia, Zucchini Fries
Wednesday: Garlic Chicken (Freezer food)
Thursday: Ravioli, Salad
Friday: Breakfast Burritos
Saturday: Steak, Potatoes
Sunday: Snack Dinner
Told ya, weird menu planning…