Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Monday- 7/25

Well, it’s been a week.  I’ve stayed within my points range, in fact had 30 of my weekly points left at the end of the week.  The scale has been up and down all week at home, which is VERY frustrating, but I’m trying not to let it get me down.  I’m doing everything right.  I’m drinking my water, eating the 5 servings of fruits and veggies (the only thing I could improve is more veggies- so I’m going to add spinach to my smoothies this week-, walking etc….  So, I’m just digging in.  Last week at my weigh in I lost .6 pounds.  I was a bit disappointed at that, but it’s still in the down direction, so I’ll take it.  Let’s take a look at last week’s goals:

  • Eat at least 3 servings of fruits every day  DONE
  • Eat at least 2 servings of veggies each day  SOME DAYS, NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  • Walk 25 miles  WALKED 32!!
  • Limit myself to 4 dessert items over the week  DONE
  • Lose at least 1 pound  LAST WEEK’S WEIGH IN .6
  • Journal before eating  MOST OF THE TIME, SLACKED A LITTLE OVER THE WEEKEND
  • Journal moods  NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENT
  • Do 1 other exercise activity besides my walking  FORGOT Winking smile

So, for this week here are my goals:

  • Eat at least 2 servings of veggies a day and a total of 5 f/v servings
  • Walk 25 miles
  • Limit desserts to no more than 4 over the week
  • Journal before eating
  • Journal moods
  • Try a new food

Here’s my menu:

Monday:    Tuna Casserole, Baked Zucchini with Parmesan

Tuesday:  Steak and Potatoes

Wednesday:  Southwest Chicken Salad,

Thursday:  Baked French Toast -Auston’s choice, cause he’s leaving town for 2 weeks Friday Sad smile

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Sautéed Chicken and Potatoes

Sunday:  Snack Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)