Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday- Thanksgiving Menu






Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away! Can you believe it??? I can't. Today my older sister came over so we could have out "Annual Plan Thanksgiving Dinner" meeting... We do a big meal, cooking for 16 people and I host it. A little planning is definitely required, in addition to several trips to the store :)

I spoke a little on Friday about Thanksgiving Traditions, but I'm wondering what other people have for "must haves" on their table! So, I'm going to share our Thanksgiving Menu with you and I'd love it if you'd post your menu in the comment section :)

3 12-18 pound turkeys, 1 stuffed
Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Gravy
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Corn
Green Bean Casserole
Squash Casserole
Frog Eye Salad
Rolls, Rolls, and more rolls
4 Pumpkin Pies
2 Pecan Pies
Trifle
Banana Pudding
 Holiday Punch- I'm going to try a new recipe and I'll let you know how it is....
Also, during the day we'll have my chocolate fountain running on the cold setting with ranch dressing going through it and a big plate of veggies next to it for dipping, so we have something to snack on :)

Oh- and just for fun- here's a wordsearch to print for the kiddos :)

Your Turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)