Saturday, November 20, 2010

Singing Saturday- Jesus is the Lord


This is not my favorite version of this song on the YouTube video, but it's the best one I could find...  This is an incredibly powerful song..  Hope you like it :)




Jesus is the Lord- Travis Cottrell
Jesus Christ, crucified
Bled and died to save our lives
Giver of boundless love
Faithful One to You we run

CHORUS
Every knee will bow
Every tongue will shout
Jesus is the Lord, Jesus is the Lord
And every eye will see
The coming of the King
Jesus is the Lord, Jesus is the Lord

Son of Man, Great I Am
Healing power is in Your hands
Risen One, It is done
Sin and death are overcome

You're worthy of worship
You're worthy of praise
You're worthy of honor
You're worthy of thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)