Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Monday

border="0"

Ok, so last week didn't go exactly as planned, I had planned a night of eating out because we were supposed to take my father in law his truck, and I was excited at the idea that I could finally get his brisket out of my freezer, which desperately needs to be emptied, and then he got someone else to do it for him, so the brisket is still in my freezer and I spent a lot of Tuesday wondering what we should do about dinner......  Flexibility.... It is the name of the game, right?

So- To the husband and children who also read this blog, here is my disclaimer:  This menu plan is to be used as a general guideline which may or may happen as prescribed.  In the event that I decide we will have something different for dinner, or I'm not cooking at all there will be no complaining of any type.

There :)

Ok, with that said, here is this week's menu:

Monday:  Chicken and Macaroni and Cheese

Tuesday:  Snack Dinner (AKA Left Overs, AKA Mama aint cookin! :)

Wednesday:  Taco Soup

Thursday:  Ham and Potatoes Dinner (We're having company LOL)

Friday:  Pizza- I'm gonna try to make my own Pizza dough....  We'll see!

Saturday:  Burgers, Ranch Potatoes

Sunday:  Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread

Lunches we usually do left overs or sandwiches.  Lunch is not a real big affair around here....
I'm going to try something with breakfast- we'll see how well it works out...  I'm not buying any cereal, and I know one child who may have a problem with this...  BUT I'm going to make up breakfast foods, muffins, casserole, tacos etc and let them reheat...  WE'LL SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)