Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Monday

Ok, Y'all know I'm on this organization kick thanks to Homeschooling at the Speed of Life: Balancing Home, School, and Family in the Real World with CDROM and One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good...  So I'm going to purpose to Plan out my menus better.  I usually do some form of this, but some weeks I'm better at it than others, and it REALLY shows when I'm not on top of it!  So this will probably evolve into something more elaborate with recipes and stuff, but I'm starting small :)

It's summer, and I live in Texas, so the goal is to not heat the house up LOL

Menu:

Monday: BBQ Chicken, Couscous

Tuesday:  Eating out

Wednesday:  Tacos

Thursday:  Trying a new recipe because I'm hosting group at my house next week:  Ham and Potatoes

Friday:  The kids like to have Pizza on Fridays, so a lot of Fridays we do :)

Saturday:  Left Overs/ Snack Dinner

Sunday:  Chicken Fried Steak Strips, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)