Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Monday- 12/12

Well, my first week on Points Plus 2012 has been interesting.  I left my target at 26 for the week, and at weeks end I was over my points again by a bit.  It’s very difficult right now because of the parties.  We had THREE parties this week, and I’m pretty convinced it’s kind of impossible to stay within range with that many.  If I had only one party this week I would have been fine.  Also working against me was the fact that I got the flu or a really bad cold at the beginning of the week, so very little exercise happened.  But, one thing we talked a little about in our meeting last week was figuring out your goal for December, and mine is basically to maintain.  If I lose a little I’ll be happy, but I am trying to be realistic.  I’m trying to focus on doing good the days I DON’T have parties.

This week I did try a new recipe off the WW site, Chicken and Crab Gumbo, and it was SO good!  It was super easy, and I highly recommend it!

This week is a lot better, the main problems WW wise for me are baking 42 cupcakes for the boys’ class parties, and our trip to the Polar Express.  Things will start to wind down after this week, and I am very much looking forward to it.  This momma has been on overdrive for too long!

So, with all of that said, here’s the menu for this week:

MondayChicken with Scallion Sauce, Cauliflower Cheese Soup

TuesdayTaco Soup 

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Polar Express

Friday:  Pizza

SaturdayBeef Enchiladas, Fruit

Sunday:  Fish Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)