Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu Monday 12/26

Well it’s Monday again!  Time to plan the week.  Normally on Menu Monday I go through my weight loss goals etc…  But starting this week I’ll be moving that to Wednesday….  I weigh on Mondays, so it only makes sense to move it, so I can blog more about where I am NOW instead of last week….  I’ll tell you, though, this week ain’t going to be pretty. Sad smile

Anyway, here’s the menu:

Monday:  Ham and Potato Soup

Tuesday:  Date Night, Kids eat Mac and Cheese and Pizza

WednesdaySlow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff, Green Beans

Thursday:  Eating Out- Spending some good quality family time Smile

Friday:  Homemade pizzas on biscuit dough

Saturday:  (New Year’s Eve)  Pinwheels, Chips and Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Awesome Ham Salad, Fruit Salad, Trifle, Chocolate Fountain

Sunday:  (New Year’s Day)  Black Eyed Peas, Corn Bread, Collard Greens Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)