Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Monday-5/16

Oh My Gosh!!!!  These last few weeks have totally gotten ahead of me!  I’m so busy I can hardly see straight, and as a result, I’ve done very little tracking.  You may have noticed my blog posts aren’t as punctual either….  It is the end of the school year….  This is life Winking smile  So, as I weighed in this morning (didn’t even make it in last week to weight), and I was up a pound, I decided to set a realistic goal for the next several weeks.  You see, I need to allow myself to live life without over indulging, and without “dieting” which for me is always followed by bingeing.  This week is my son’s birthday, his graduation from 6th grade and the Enrichment Program he attends, and his party.  Next week we head out of town for my niece’s graduation, for which I am making the cake…….  along with other assorted goodies…..  Yeah……  So, my goal for the next few weeks is to focus on fruits and veggies, stay lean on the breads and starches, and be as diligent as I can when I’m NOT at one of the functions….  While we’re on vacation I’m not going to count points, but I do know from past experience that when I eat a bunch of crap I feel like crap.  So, I’m going to keep that in mind.  I’m hoping not to gain any more than 1 pound over the next 2 weigh ins.  I think that’s reasonable.  And, if this is truly going to be a lifestyle change I need to be able to live life.  After all of this is done I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled programming of counting points and loosing weight. Smile

So, here’s my plan for the week:

Monday:  Spaghetti Squash

Tuesday:  Chicken Fingers, Peas, Watermelon

Wednesday:  Shepherd’s Pie

Thursday:  Chicken Dinner in the Microwave

Friday:  Grego’s party food- pizza, nachos, s’mores, cake….  yeah.  lots of points…

Saturday:  Baked French Toast

Sunday:  Pizza Pockets/BBQ Chicken Pockets

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)