Monday, May 02, 2011

Menu Monday- 5/2

This week it’s time for me to confess that I’ve done terrible in the journaling department and terrible in the eating department.  I think I’ve gained a couple of pounds and, I’m not even going to weigh this week.  I’m going to go to the meeting, but not weigh.  I just know it’s bad.  I’ve struggled with PMS, stress of CPS and our meeting with them, and watching 2 extra kids and figuring out how to work that all in to my already busy schedule.  So, WW just fell off the list.  It’s a new week, though, so I am back on plan today.

With that, here’s my plan for the week:

Monday:  Tater Tot Casserole, Green Beans

Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken, Pea Salad

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner/ Leftovers

Thursday:  Pancake Supper

Friday:  Pizza- I might try my own dough again…….

Saturday:  Split Pea Soup, Rolls

Sunday:  I don’t know and I don’t care Winking smile

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)