Saturday, May 07, 2011

Family Time Friday- Summer Movies!

Are you looking at the summer with dread?  Wondering what in the world you’re going to do with your kids?  I know some parents look at the summer this way….  I have my kids all year because we homeschool, but I’m still looking for things to do this summer while we’re not doing school Winking smile 

For several years now we’ve participated in the Summer Movie Camp that Cinemark puts on.  It’s a fabulous deal!  You pay $5 for a season pass and watch a G or PG movie every week!  They’re usually movies that came out in the last year, but who cares?  It’s a lot of fun to watch them on the big screen and have some time out of the house Smile  If you don’t want to buy the season pass for some reason you can pay $1 per show.  I have done this in the past too, because if you check the listings for several Cinemarks in your area they will have different movies.  I’ve done the $1 thing when there were different locations or dates I wanted to attend.

So, there’s a dose of fun for your summer!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)