Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GratiTuesday-School Friends

Today I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon at Gregory’s school.  Yes, we homeschool, and yes, Gregory goes to school Winking smile  He goes to an Enrichment program one day a week.  Since he’s in 6th Grade this year he’s graduating from the program next week.  It’s very bitter sweet.  He’s been there for so long, and I taught there for 3 years, so it will be very strange not to be involved with the program in some way next year.  Anyway, it was really nice to get to visit with members of the staff again, and especially nice to hang out with his class as they had a party during lunch today to celebrate.  I made a cake too Winking smile

Today I’m thankful for the friends we’ve made through the Enrichment program, and thankful to be able to be such an integral part of my kids lives Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)