It’s time!!! We’ve had our fill of turkey, pie and potatoes, and now it’s time to start focusing on 2013 and our goals for the coming year. I can’t think of a better way to kick off the New Year than a Run Streak, so we’re going to do it together! There are two levels of commitment for this Run Streak, the Free level and the Medal Level.
This page is for the Medal Level, if you’re looking for the free level click here.
The Rules are simple:
- Sign up between November 23 and January 7 (you must have run every day in January even if you sign up between the 1st and the 7th) using the forms provided, and pay (If participating in the Medal Level)
- Share with your friends, running groups etc. The more people playing the more fun we’ll have
- Like my page on Facebook to get all of the updates and encourage each other to make it the full month!
- Get Ready to RUN!
- Beginning January 1, you must RUN every single day.
- Walking does not count for this challenge.
- There is no required mileage, or time. If you run around your block you run around your block. If you run 5 miles you run 5 miles. If you run 5 minutes you run 5 minutes. The challenge is to RUN EVERY DAY.
- We want to kick the New Year off right!
- To say we did it!
- To know we can!
- To set an attainable goal and accomplish it!
- To break down the walls that keep us from running (Not enough time, it’s too cold, I need a rest day, insert your favorite excuse here)
How to get started:
Pay for your medal here: The price is $10.
MRTT Members check with your leader for a discounted price!
Then fill out the form. This will be matched up with your payment, so I can send out your medal. Medals will be shipped by the middle of January, so you will have them by the end of the month. If I have them earlier I’ll ship them earlier. I will post on Facebook when they start shipping so you know when to be on the lookout!
Now that you’ve paid and filled out the form, we’re ready! Some of you have said you will start your RUN STREAK off by running at Midnight. Some will go in the morning, some will make it a family event. Whatever you do, please post to Facebook and post pictures if possible! Let’s get everyone excited!
Again, Thanks for joining with me on this crazy idea of mine!