Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday- 3/12

Is it St. Patrick’s Day already?????  Where has the time gone?  I can’t believe how fast this year is going by!  When did time start to go so fast?  I feel like the first third of this year has been so busy, it’s just a blur.  I don’t even remember a good lot of it.  Am I the only one?

Budgeting this month is going alright.  My husband and I are enjoying shopping together, and it’s good for him to see how much the grocery store costs.  I’m still frustrated at the rising cost of food, but we’re on budget at this point….

I try to do special meals for the holidays, and this week will likely be no different, with some green food on the menu on Saturday Smile

Here it is:

MondayTater Tot Casserole (Didn’t make it last week)

Tuesday:  Boys to make Pancakes Smile

Wednesday:  Soup at Church (I don’t have to cook this week)  Open-mouthed smile

Thursday:  Date Night, White Castle Burgers for the kiddos

Friday:  Pizza and a movie night with the kids…  We’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks, and we really like it Smile

SaturdayMint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes, Irish Chicken and Leek Pie, Irish Soda Bread, Colcannon

Sunday:  Group- eating at someone else’s house Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on the rising cost if food. It's ridiculous!! I think it's great that your hubby is joining you for the grocery shopping. I think it really helps when they see the prices at the store and don't just hear the total spent. Oh, and great St. Patty's day menu. I did all green last year and the kiddos loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)