Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday- Time

I’m having a real hard time keeping up lately.  Here on the blog, I’ve been able to post only on average 2 times a week, and that is just an outward expression of how my life is going right now.  I’m drowning in a sea of responsibilities with not enough time to accomplish them all.  I’ve looked over my calendar a million times and just can’t find anything to cut.  I’m at a loss.  I’m sorry I haven’t been blogging regularly (with the exception of Menu Monday)…  but it’s the one thing I CAN cut.  Sad smile  I really like blogging, so this is sad for me Sad smile.

I’m wondering, what do all of you do to help manage your time?  As I write this I can barely see the floor in my bedroom, my laundry is backed up (I’m currently washing clothes so I’ll have something clean to wear today), there are dishes in the sink, and I’m already exhausted…..  It’s 6:20 a.m.  My day hasn’t even started yet…….

1 comment:

  1. Philippians 4:13. Praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)