Monday, February 06, 2012

Menu Monday- 2/6

I’ve had a little bit of a problem lately.  Come time for Friday and Saturday I lack any and all motivation to do anything in the kitchen.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I think I need to make sure that I either have super easy meals on the weekend, or plan to get something out…  I’m not sure…..  How do you handle that?

Here’s my plan for this week:

Monday:  Left over Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday: Cranberry Chicken (meal from my pampered chef show a couple of weeks ago) with Rice

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Biscuits and Gravy, Bacon

Friday:  Sloppy Joes, Fries

Saturday:  Chicken in the grill pan, Sweet Potato Fries, Layered Salad

Sunday:  Chili, Fritos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)