Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year's Eve



Thought I'd post some pictures of our New Year's Eve Celebration. We did something new this year, that I think we will make a tradition. We made "Wish Logs". What is this? Well, we took empty toilet paper rolls and strips of paper. We wrote our wishes for 2009 on the strips of paper and stuffed them in the toilet paper "logs". Then we sealed the ends with candle wax and decorated the outside with some more wax. When we were all done with our logs we put them in the fireplace and built a fire with them. It was really a lot of fun. You can see pictures of our logs on the slideshow :)

Also, FYI- so far I'm doing good posting on Pictures of Jello! Check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)