Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Monday 7/30

 

Ok, 1/2 Marathon is complete, time to get serious about life now LOL…  I’ll post a recap this week on that….

I’ll also post an in-depth post on where I’m at on my weight loss…  Most likely Wednesday…

This week I’m going to alternate High/Low carb days, as Chris Powell Talks about in his book, Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution, and see how it goes...  I’m not a person who believes in a completely low anything diet…  But what he says makes sense, so we’ll give it a whirl….

Monday: (LC)  Grilled Chicken and Asparagus

Tuesday: (FREE) Pizza for the kids, Date Night for Mikey and I

Wednesday: (LC)  Zucchini Boats

Thursday: (HC) Steak and Potatoes

Friday: (LC) Asian Wraps

Saturday: (HC)  Southwest Chicken Salad 

Sunday: (HC)  Pork Loin, Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)