Monday, July 09, 2012

Menu Monday- 7/9

I’ve got my family back!  Yay!  It feels so good to have everyone back under one roof again….  It’s been a long couple of weeks, but well worth it all.  My husband and son are so thankful to everyone who helped them get to Sri Lanka for this mission.  It was truly a lifetime experience.  Anyway, last week I didn’t plan a menu because I basically went with whatever the Sri Lankan travellers wanted LOL Winking smile  They really missed Beef Winking smile  This week the novelty of them being home is gone, so they’ll eat what I fix LOL

Here’s the menu:

Monday:  Baked French Toast, Fruit Salad

Tuesday:   Chicken Tacos

Wednesday:  Baked Chicken in the Happy Pot Dinner

ThursdayBeef Stroganoff

Friday:  Pizza Night!

Saturday:  Burgers, Potato Grillers, Watermelon

Sunday:  Michael and I have been married 16 Years today!  I ain’t cookin’ Winking smile

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)