Sunday, January 01, 2006

My head is spinning!

My head is spinning! I woke up this morning and had to pinch myself. Did I really reach my goal last night? Did I really enroll 4 customers in December and did I really make Director? Well, I got on my email and saw a message from my enroller congratulating me, so it must have really happened!! Oh, I am so excited, what a way to start off the year!! I have such a good feeling about 2006!! I just know it HAS to be better than 2005 was! And, I talked to my dad and he is going to come down in May to watch my children so that my husband and I can go on our cruise!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's celebration. I could not have enjoyed ours more. We had my brother in law over and my girlfriend and her son, and we had turkey and all the trimmings with good food, and good fellowship. Then we watched the New Year's Rockin Eve and I was so surprised to see Dick Clark! Honestly it was hard to understand him, but I have to say it was so nice to have him on! Felt right, you know? We toasted the New Year with lots of noise, poppers, and champagne and sparkling grape juice for the kids, and then headed outside for fireworks. Let me tell you, my neighbors went all out on fireworks this year! We didn't even have to buy any! LOL!! But, we did, so we started lighting ours off.

IMPORTANT NOTE****

Do NOT light the fireworks that go up like the ones in the shows when it is extremely humid!! We think that is what happened towards the end when the last one we lit took forever to burn down the wick, and then, you know how everything moves in slow motion when it is bad???? Well, it lit, came out of the cannon about ONE foot and exploded as we all ran IN SLOW MOTION!! It was very scary, but we were all ok. So, then we decided we were done for the night, and came inside!! LOL!! All in all, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)