Monday, May 07, 2012

Menu Monday 5/7

I’m so sorry I’ve been so inconsistent lately!  I read on another blog that “May is the other December” and I’d agree, except for me it’s been April!  Now that we’re in May things are starting to slow down.  The reason it’s April for me is because as homeschoolers we tend to finish things up by the beginning of May, so April is our final push.  My boys are scheduled to be done this week.  I say *scheduled*, because they haven’t stayed exactly on schedule, so they’ll have to put in some serious work to be done Friday, but if they put their minds to it they can do it….  I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY DO…..

Anyway, in all of the business I’ve all but completely fallen off of the money bandwagon too.  I need to figure out a way to better plan for busy-ness.  I need some easy meal ingredients on hand or something…  Ideas would be great………

Anyway, I’m trying to get back on track this week, so here is the menu:

Monday:  Stuffed Baked Potatoes

Tuesday:  Breakfast for Dinner

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Pizza

Friday:  Shrimp and fries

Saturday:  Burgers

Sunday:  Grilled Chicken Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)