Friday, June 30, 2006

Letterboxing in town



Can you believe this picture was taken near the heart of Houston? These sites are the sites that we see when letterboxing in town! I am continually amazed at what wonderful parks we have here.

We spent the day last week with our friends, Lois, Bubby and Sarah letterboxing. We literally spent the day! We had a wonderful time! We went to the Orange Show and looked around and I had an idea that when Melaleuca buys me a new car, I am going to turn my old car into an art car! Michael isn't exactly on board with this idea, but I will keep working on him! LOL!! We hunted for 9 boxes and found 3- I think this is an all time record of ours LOL!! (I mean fewest boxes found percentage). Anyway, it was a great day and I just HAD to share this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)