Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Why I love Summer in Houston



It's summer time and I was thinking the other day about how much I really love summer... Here are my top 10 :)

10. Barbecues! YUM
9. Rain... Weird, huh? But I really like that the rain that falls out of the sky here is WARM!!!
8. Vacation!!! This year- DISNEY WORLD!!!
7. NO SCHOOL!!! I love having a more relaxed schedule and getting to spend more time just having fun with my kids!
6. The smell of fresh cut grass... and even cutting the grass is one of my favorites!
5. Free Movies! AMC, Marquee are free and Cinemark is only a buck.... We try to see at least one a week :)
4. Sprinklers! Even I will run through the sprinklers!
3. Sun Tans! (I know... it's bad for you, but I love it!)
2. Swimming Pools (especially the one in my back yard)

And you're really going to think I'm strange... but my number one thing....

1. Water that is the temperature of bath water coming out of the cold water tap!!!

There you have it! What are your favorite things about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)