Thursday, July 13, 2006

A visit to the Doctor

Well, I went back in to the Rheumatologist and he did some extra blood work to see if I am having an acute attack and he put me on a steroid dose pack. It is one that I took 6 the first day, then 5 the next, then 4 etc. Well, today I felt significantly better, so, I went out in the front yard and mowed the grass!! BIG MISTAKE!! Now I feel crappy again!! My feet are KILLING me! So when I call the doctor tomorrow morning I don't have the most positive info for him... The swelling in my hands has gone down a little bit, but not completely. But, I have not been in as much pain until I mowed the lawn LOL! I felt so good about being able to do it, this is really frustrating... Wish I had some more up beat info, but I don't... Did I mention recently that I am only 31?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)