Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 New Year's Resolutions~

Well, I am just now sitting down to think about it!

I guess number one on my list would be to slow down a little. We seem to be overscheduled a lot lately, so I am going to try to slow down.

As usual, I want to loose weight. I have lost almost 9 pounds since Thanksgiving, so hopefully I can keep that going!

I need to exercise more.

Stay on track with school

Be more consistent in my business. I am really working towards Senior Director and hope to acheive that by December... Then my husband could work somewhere else if he wanted because I would be making around $50,000 a year. That ain't gonna happend by itself though!!!

Make Circle of Influence every month

Pay off some bills. I would like to have at least 3 credit cards paid off by the end of the year..

Have some money in Savings. We really need an emergency fund set up

Keep my house clean! It's so easy to step over the mess, but I really need to stay on top of it!

Teach my kids about finances

Learn Spanish before our trip to Cancun in July!

Go back to ironing my husband's uniforms for him. I used to do this for him, and I don't know why I stopped, but I think I should start it back up!

Plant a garden... Flowers and Vegetables this year! We ate tomatoes all last summer and it was great, I have planted bell peppers and cucumbers too, but with no luck. I also want to grow fresh herbs...

Eat more healthy

Do Random acts of kindness

Be more empathetic

Try to mend the washed out bridge with my mom.

Figure out a way to get my dad to move

Buy a house in the country..

That's probably enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)