Monday, August 01, 2011

Menu Monday-August 1

 

Wow, August already?????  Oh MY…..  Well, it’s definitely hot enough around here! This past week has been a pretty good WW week for me, my weigh in last Monday showed a 2.4 pound loss, which made me pretty happy.  Smile This gave me a total loss to date of 18.8 pounds.  I’m knocking on that 20 pound door!!!!  YIPEE!

So, let’s see how I did on my goals from last week:

  • Eat at least 2 servings of veggies a day and a total of 5 f/v servings –DID PRETTY GOOD- SATURDAY I ONLY GOT IN 3, BUT THE REST OF THE WEEK I DID GOOD
  • Walk 25 miles DONE- OVER 30 AGAIN!  Smile
  • Limit desserts to no more than 4 over the week DONE
  • Journal before eating STILL NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  • Journal moods FAIL Sad smile
  • Try a new food FAIL….

Ok, here are my goals for this week:

  • Continue getting in my fruits and veggies every day
  • Walk 30 Miles
  • Limit desserts to 4 per week
  • Journal before eating
  • Stay within my points range
  • Only have 3 alcoholic beverages for the week

Ok, with that, let’s get down to the menu:

Monday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup

Tuesday:  Cashew Chicken

Wednesday:  Burgers, Fries, Fruit Salad

Thursday:  Baked Cod and Asparagus

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Pork Tenderloin in the Happy Pot and Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Sunday:  Snack Dinner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)