Monday, August 08, 2011

Menu Monday- 8/8

 

Well, last week when I weighed in for WW I was .2 pounds away from 20 pounds lost.  I’m really hoping to hit that this week, but it’s been a week for me.  I’ve had two separate events this week that involved alcohol, and I think my body just doesn’t handle alcohol well anymore (from a weight loss standpoint).  So, my scale at home is showing a gain, but we’ll see what happens when I weigh in……  I’m trying to focus on non-scale victories to keep me motivated….  and remembering that this is life, and not a diet, so there are going to be weeks when I show a gain.  It just is what it is…..

So, let’s take a look at my goals from last week:

  • Continue getting in my fruits and veggies every day-DONE EVERY DAY EXCEPT SATURDAY
  • Walk 30 Miles- DONE Winking smile
  • Limit desserts to 4 per week  DONE
  • Journal before eating MOSTLY- DEFINITELY BETTER THIS WEEK
  • Stay within my points range DONE- 20 WEEKLY POINTS LEFT OVER
  • Only have 3 alcoholic beverages for the week- DONE

See, from a goal standpoint I did well!  I really think that “Insulin Resistance” thing they told me I have makes me gain when I drink…. 

Ok, this weeks goals:

  • Walk 30 miles with at least 1 jog each walk.  (Jog can be as short as 10 seconds) 
  • Limit desserts to 4 for the week
  • Get in more veggies this week than last week
  • Try a new recipe (Coffee Creamer perhaps?)

Ok, on to this week’s menu:

Monday:  Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Fruit Salad

Tuesday:  Stuffed Baked Potatoes

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Southwest Chicken Salad, Trip to Ritters for Dessert with the Joneses

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  BUBBA COMES HOME!  YAY!  Taking the fam out to dinner to celebrate Winking smile

Sunday:  Chicken Dinner in the Happy Pot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)