Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Monday- 8/29

Much better  WW week for me- hopefully it will show on the scale!  Smile I did get out and exercise 5 days this week, some days biking, some walking.  I’m having to table my quest to run for right now because I have a touch of tendonitis in my ankle.  Got let that heal up a bit before I try to run again.  Which is part of the reason for some of the biking Smile  I also did my first organized run on Saturday- the Duck Run, which I walked, but at a faster pace than I usually walk- 3.9 mph instead of 3.4.  It was a lot of fun, and my friend who walked with me and I are going to try to make one organized event a month.  I’m excited about that.  Maybe by say, November, I’ll be able to run a 5K Winking smile  We’ll see!  I also had a trip to the Chiropractor in this week (who told me of the tendonitis) and he also said he’s concerned about my upper body strength.  So, I’m going to have to sprinkle in something to improve that as well.  Any ideas you’d like to share would be great!

This week my goals are:

  • Exercise at least 5 days (this is getting a little more complicated because we start schooling again this week)
  • Better plan my lunches instead of “free for all”-ing it and having to make up the difference at dinner
  • Up my water intake

Here’s the menu plan for the week:

Monday:  Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday:  Burgers and Fries

Wednesday: Black Bean Salsa Chicken for the adults, Pizza Rolls for the kiddos

Thursday:  Pork Tenderloin in the Happy Pot, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies

Friday:  Spinach Quiche

Saturday:  Snack Dinner

Sunday:  Chicken Salad Sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)