Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Monday- 2/21

image

This week on Weight Watchers I learned that I eat a whole lot less when I’m busy at home!  LOL…  Imagine- if I’m not sitting still I don’t think about eating????  Winking smile  I also learned that I can save most of my weekly points and go on a retreat and eat carefully, but enjoy it and eat without guilt knowing I have all those points.  I’m really starting to get the hang of what foods to stay away from when I don’t know the points and what foods to fill up on.  This is an important life lesson!  Yay me!  LOL….  I also reminded a friend that failing to plan is planning to fail….  It’s a good reminder for us all Smile

Monday:  Baked French Toast, Bacon, Smoothies

Tuesday:  Chicken Chow Mein

Wednesday:  Bacon Broccoli Penne

Thursday:  Tilapia, Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese

Friday:  My daddy’s birthday- Steak on the grill, Stuffed Jalapenos, Baked Potatoes, Chocolate Candy Bar Brownies

Saturday:  Snack Dinner Winking smile

Sunday:  Taco Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)