Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday- My Christmas List

I'm sharing my Christmas list with you.  It is very materialistic, because I'm going on the assumption that you know I wish for world peace, health and happiness, for my lost family members to come to Christ etc....  I'm sharing it to give the other women some ideas for their own lists, and I'd love it if you would share your lists with me, so if I've missed something I can add it to mine ;)

So here goes:

That's what I can think of for now.  I know my husband will look at this list and say no- I'm not getting you a mop and  blender and food processor for Christmas- those are not fun, but things we need for the house.  But really, these things would be for me, because I'd be the one using them most of the time.  And, these things would make my life easier, which is a gift in itself :)


    4 comments:

    1. Mikey6:27 AM

      You'll be lucky if you don't end up with a lump of coal and a rotten apple! :) Love you!

      Mikey

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jessica9:34 AM

      I want a book cover for my kindle

      ReplyDelete
    3. If you and Mike can find sitters for the kids, you're welcome to use our CS house for a retreat. For free, of course. We have some available dates near the end of January.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow Catherine! I'll see what I can do! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

      ReplyDelete

    I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)